OPEN CALL TIL SCREEN TALENT EUROPE PITCHING FORUM
6.-8.juni i Grimstad, Norge
Ansøgningsfrist 2. april
I samarbejde med Mediefabrikken, Kortfilmfestivalen / The Norwegian Short Film Festival & Screen Talent Europe, inviterer vi alle jer producere, instruktører og forfattere til at søge om at komme til Grimstad fra 7. – 9. juni 2023 for at pitche dit projekt foran et live-publikum og jury. Det er din mulighed for at vinde 4000 EUR til at realisere din næste kortfilm og sætte den i produktion!
Er du blandt de 12, der udvælges til at tage afsted, giver Filmværkstedet dig et tilskud på 5000 DKK til at dække nogle af rejseudgifterne. Du skal regne med selv at finde finansiering på 5.400 DKK til resten.
We are excited to announce the 8th annual Screen Talent Europe Pitching Forum! In collaboration with Mediefabrikken and The Norwegian Short Film Festival, we invite European producers, directors and screenwriters to pitch their short film projects during the festival. The winner will go home with a production grant of 4000 EUR.
STE Pitching Forum takes place during the Norwegian Short Film Festival from June 7 to June 9 in Grimstad, Norway. 12 emerging filmmakers will be selected to pitch their projects during the festival in front of a jury and an audience. The pitch will be held Thursday June 8 with a mandatory preparing workshop on Wednesday June 7. After the pitch on Thursday, we´ll invite all the participants and festival audience to join us for a boat trip on the beautiful Norwegian fjords of Grimstad. The winner will be announced later in the evening.
- To participate you must have a connection to one of the Screen Talent Europe partners (work/live in their region/country). List of partners can be found on the application form.
- Producers, directors, and screenwriters are eligible to apply if they have produced at least 2 films (short fiction or documentary).
- You must apply with a project in development (fiction or documentary) with a maximum length of 20 min.
- To participate you´ll need to be available for pitching preparations on Wednesday June 7 and of course the pitch on Thursday June 8. That means that you most likely must travel to Grimstad June 6.
- Deadline for application is April 2, 2023. To apply please fill out the form HERE
AS WELL AS ATTENDING THE PITCHING FORUM PARTICIPANTS WILL TAKE PART IN
- A workshop preparing your pitch on June 7. The workshop will be held by mentors from Mediefabrikken
- Different social and networking activities. For example, a boat trip on the Norwegian fjords and joint dinners
- Participants will also have free accreditation for the entire festival program